Honey Garlic Salmon with Apple Dijon Green Salad
- 12 oz wild caught salmon (2 – 6 oz salmon filets)
- 2 tablespoons gluten free low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons whole grain dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced or grated
- 1 package Dole Organic Apple Dijon Salad Kit
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place salmon filets skin side down.
- Add soy sauce, dijon, honey and garlic to a medium bowl and whisk to combine. Spoon only half of the mixture over the salmon filets. Bake for 18-20 minute or until salmon easily flakes. Remove from oven and immediately pour remaining glaze on top of the salmon.
- While the salmon is cooking, you can prepare the apple dijon salad in a large bowl by following the instructions on the package (add the nuts/dried fruit, dressing and cheese). Divide salad into two large bowls and add salmon filet on top. You can either leave salmon as a whole filet or flake with a fork and toss with the salad. Makes 2 servings!
2017 05 02